If you need a Spanish fishing licence and are on a budget, then you can do it yourself, and save some cash. It is quite easy. All you need is some extra time. This can be an extra hour, or more, depending on how far you’re staying from the fishing office.
Spanish Fishing Licence in 8 Easy Steps
Here are the steps to do it yourself:
- Make a photocopy of your passport or national identity card.
- Locate the nearest fishing office, and check their timetable. Since fishing is an all-year sport, they generally are open all year. The Google term to search for is: “consejeria de pesca”.
- Go to the fishing office.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the fees. Depending on the area of Spain, you may have to walk to the bank.
- Collect the licence.
- Start fishing!!!
Another place where you can apply for a fishing licence, are fishing stores. They normally group all their clients’ applications, and submit them once or twice a week, and charge a nominal fee for doing it.
Now, if you want to save all the hassle, and do it online, we’ll be more than happy to do it for you. Click here to go to our online store.